Loftware's UDI Webinar #3 on Feb. 9th: "Step 2: Integrate – Managing Your Labeling Data Systems Effectively"by sterling1 on Jan 25, 2010 • 9:01 pm No Comments
For the third in our series of webinars, which occurs February 9th at noon eastern time, the attention will be on these core questions: “How do I get started? Where do I start? How do I tackle today’s problems, yet stay ready for future compliance changes?” We’re tackling these questions because when you’re involved with updating data standard requirements for UDI, it is necessary that your ECM/ PLM system is integrated efficiently with your ERP/WMS system. With the right systems in place, your enterprise will have a labeling solution that is agile and scalable.
In short, this event will help clarify the necessary steps to plan and scope appropriately so that immediate and future business requirements are accounted for. The focus of the discussion will be how to leverage your existing ECM/PLM solution to support labeling regulatory compliance.
Please join us for this live executive-level presentation from Loftware, the leading expert in labeling solutions worldwide. Christopher Piela, Director of Healthcare Solutions at Loftware and Chris Weisz, ECM Practice Lead, Lighthouse Computer Services, will lead the authoritative presentation on this topic. You can register to attend here.
- Webinar: How Can You Quickly Adopt Data Standards for Unique Device Identification?
- UDI Webinar #2 on Jan 12th: Building Agility Into Your Enterprise Labeling System
- Report on FDA's Prototype UDI Database Apt to Spur Questions at our Jan. 12th Webinar
- GS1 Exec Presents 10 Steps for Managing the New Technology Adoption
- Summary of our 2nd Webinar: Building Agility into Your Enterprise Labeling System