The webcast “Improving Patient Safety and Supply Chain Efficiency with Data Standards: The Basics of GS1 Standards in Healthcare” presented by Jean Sargent, CMRP, FAHRMM, Director, Supply Chain, USC Health Sciences, is now available for download.
Other goodies are now available, too, such as the Healthcare Provider Tool Kit presented in the web seminar, are available on the GS1 Healthcare US website:
- Online Healthcare Provider Tool Kit (How-to Guides for GLN, GTIN, GDSN and UNSPSC), www.gs1us.org/hcptoolkit
- Industry supported GLN and GTIN Sunrise implementation dates, www.gs1us.org/hcsunrise
- Industry Video: Standardization… Stat!, www.gs1us.org/stat
- GS1 Healthcare US Document Library, http://www.gs1us.org/Default.aspx?tabid=166
- GS1 Healthcare US Education, www.gs1us.org/hcedu
- GS1 Healthcare US Workgroups, www.gs1us.org/healthcare